Monday, January 10, 2011

Last week and Thanksgiving a little late

This last week we have had rain, hail, and snow. I like the snow because it is just enough snow to enjoy it, but you are not digging yourself out for any period of time. We cannot wait to share this with a little Smith(s).

We will keep everyone updated
as soon as we hear anything.



Thanksgiving 2010 in Panama City, FL

We came, we saw,
Scott golfed, we cooked,
I got sick....Alicia, and we came home.

Scott and Beth went Golfing...I took pictures
It was very foggy and cold when we first started but turned out to be a beautiful day.




My coz Sabrina and Brandon Thanksgiving day.

Alicia got a picture of me cooking something yummy for T-Day.
It was great visiting in Florida,
we just wish we had a longer time to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment