Sunday, September 26, 2010

Austin, TX (#1)

We went to Austin, TX, Labor Day weekend, which was also our 7th Anniversary.  We had fun in Austin and even took Vern with us. Since I can only post so many pictures a day I'll add a few the next few days.

They were cleaning up the top of the capital.

The glass on the bottom of the picture has many offices underground, there at least two other halls like this one to the left and right.

This is the middle where all the hall connect. Looks really cool.

We got to go inside and walk around, really really cool.
I believe it was built in 1882 and I love all of the detail.

Love the stairs...There are four floors (that we know of).

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I love your pics. How is the adoption process going lately? :) Hope you guys had a beautiful Thanksgiving! Love you!

    Your little sis,

    Juliana

    ReplyDelete