Thursday, September 16, 2010

Adoption

So as many of you figured out, we are in the midst of adopting. We are approved by the state of TX and deemed capable of caring for children. YAY, We have hit our ninth month and my mind is thinking its time to have kids. I feel like I should have the house done, their rooms painted, and decorated, but we don't know who we are getting yet, so it's not a good idea to do that yet. For me right now the adoption is really nerve wracking and I'm trying.....trying to be patient. We have submitted many groups we are interested in, but have not heard a peep back yet. I take that back, One group were adopted by their foster parents...yay for them :-). I know that we still have plenty of time, but What you know and how you feel about something can be totally different. I have to keep reminding myself 1 God is in control. 2. God knows where our kids are 3 God is in control, HIS timing is perfect, Mine is not. ~~~ this goes on over and over in my mind, one day I'll get it.
Hugs to all of our friends

No comments:

Post a Comment