Saturday, November 3, 2012

October Fun

Oh where to begin.

At the beginning of the month Skyler and I went to a safety fair. We saw all kinds of police vehicles, we met two police horse's, there were different fire trucks, and all the cool stuff. 

Scott had quite a few trips this month. Skyler, Vern and I went on one of them to Birmingham, A.L. While Scott was giving his presentation and mingling. Skyler and I went to the Science Museum and Botanical Gardens. We had a great time!

The next weekend we all went to visit family in Florida. This was a short but great weekend, I really enjoyed. We stopped halfway in between and Skyler got to see real cotton. We went to the beach two days in a row and looked for shells. Skyler saw "Sea Dollars", he "Water lifted his body", found a sea snail in it's shell, saw a Ghost Crab and Blue Crabs in the ocean that "Dad caught with his BARE Hands!!!". Very event full weekend.

Good news for Skyler at school. He is right on target and/or above target with his school work. He has come such a long way, since he didn't know much when we got him. So far this year he has done a great job working with is classmates, ie...no fights, biting, hitting ect..

For Halloween our neighbors had a cookout before walking around. This was nice to get to know some of our neighbors and kids. I'm still working on which kid belongs to which family and the house they live in. Skyler went as a Fireman, everyone loved his costume and he loved all the attention. Pop Pop would be very proud, he even had a fireman t-shirt on under his jacket. Skyler still wants to be a Fireman and a Dentist when he grows up.

Here are some pictures for the month

Skyler loved the ladder truck


Fireman Smith


He is pulling his weight
at the Science Museum


At the Botanical Gardens

Skyler Loved this leaf

Love this little face

Cotton???
 
Ghost Crab
 

On our way home from the beach
 
 
 Psalm 116:1-2
 "I love the LORD, because he has heard my voice and my pleas for mercy. Because he inclined his ear to me, therefore I will call on him as long as I live."

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment