Saturday, March 24, 2012

Texas to Georgia......

Some of you may or may not know, we have moved to the Atlanta, Georgia area. This was a quick move and I have found myself trying to play catch up. We went home for about a week before we drove up to Atlanta. We love this area, and are glad to be closer to friends and family in FL, NC, and VA. Texas just never felt like home, but we made some really great friends and they are missed already.

Scott has a new job and Love's the company, his job and co-workers. And, Skyler says he loves his new school and is also doing great. He still misses his friends and old class in Texas.
Upon moving here we had a couple of bumps in the road, or should I say very big Pot Holes in the road. We had a horrible Realtor and before I get started on a tyrant I am going to just ask for prayer. ;o)

 
Since we have moved here we have gone hiking, went to the Atlanta Aquarium, visited a lot of great churches in the area, Skyler turned 6 and I also had a birthday, just a few things we have done. Don't worry pictures are going to follow.
 
Last weekend we drove up to Raleigh, NC to visit some great friends the Merida Clan and the Perkins family. We had a great time and cannot wait to go again!!! But when we returned we all got sick this whole last week. Scott has Bronchitis, Skyler has Bronchitis and Strep and I have Strep. I have never had Strep before and I cannot say I am a fan. Totally knocked me out this whole week. So we are finally starting to get up and walking around but we are all coughing and hacking away....wanna come visit?? HA.
 
Since we have gotten Skyler, I have really thought about God's love. Pure Love...no strings attached, just what can I do for you kind of love. God's love is indescribable, in the since that we do not see it, or show it as much as we should. I am not accusing anyone except myself. I just wanted to put it out there to challenge myself and maybe someone else.
 
Have you shown your own family God's love?
 
2 John 1:3
Grace, mercy, and peace will be with us, from God the Father and from Jesus Christ the Father's Son, in truth and love.



Beach in P.C., F.L.
This picture is actually from my friend Laura Venning, but it is so beautiful.

Hiking by the Chattahoochee River,
I was surprised the water was a greenish color.

The boys

Vern celebrating his brother's birthday... HA.

Sky loved the butterfly balloon.

HUM....

Confetti Cake with Chocolate icing

HA HA trick candles

Aquarium Pictures

Can you see the Whale Shark???



My birthday ... awwww

Sky wasn't feeling to good here, but he tried.  :0)




1 comment: